Henrik Arnstad is co-operating with the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, Germany, producing a serie of seminars called ”Mapping the radical right in Northern Europe — Strengthening civil society”.
The first seminar has the title ”The Radical Right in Northern Europe: Groups, movements and platforms” and was presented and discussed on October 23, 2020, with the following experts:
- Associate Professor Susi Meret, Aalborg University, Denmark.
- Associate professor Oula Silvennoinen, Helsinki University, Finland.
- Editor Nicholas Potter, Germany.
- Shoaib M. Sultan, Norway.
- Educator Bilan Osman, Expo, Sweden.
Watch the video interviews above or via youtube.